- Personal data is data about an individual who can be identified from that data (or from other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage data is data collected automatically, either generated by the use of our website or from our website’s infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data controller is a natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which any personal data is, or is to be, processed. For the purpose of this Privacy Statement, we are a data controller of your data.
- Data processors (or service providers) are any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the data controller. We may use the services of various service providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data subject is any living individual who is the subject of personal data.
- The user is the individual using our website. The user corresponds to the data and is the subject of personal data.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our website for you.
1. Personal Data
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal data may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address, Postal code, City, Country
We may use your personal data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications by following the unsubscribe link.
2. Usage Data
We may collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our our website through any device. This usage data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data. When you access our website with a device, this usage data may also include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, your device operating system, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our website.
3. Location Data
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so. We use this data to provide features of our website, and to improve and customise our website. You can enable or disable location services when you use our website at any time by way of your device settings.
4. Tracking Cookies Data
5. Other Data
We collect the data shown in the forms on our website, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. When leaving a comment or review on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
We provide paid products within our website. For this, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors). We will not store or collect your payment card details. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors whose use of your personal information is governed by their Privacy Statement. These payment processors adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
USE OF DATA
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- to provide and maintain our our website;
- to notify you about changes to our our website;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our our website when you choose to do so;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our our website;
- to monitor the usage of our our website;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to provide you with notices about your account, including email-instructions, etc.;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
RETENTION OF DATA
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement. We will retain and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies. We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our our website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
If you leave a comment on our website, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. Comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
When you register on our website, we store the personal information you provided in your user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our website may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We strongly advise you to review the Privacy Statement of every site you visit. We select our third parties carefully, but we have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy statements or practices of any third party sites or services.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website, perform website-related services on our behalf or assist us in analysing how our website is used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Fluff Chuckers Ltd. will take all the steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement and no transfer of your personal data will take place to an organisation or a country unless there are adequate controls in place, including the security of your data and other personal information.
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction. If you are located outside Ireland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to Ireland and process it there. Your consent to this Privacy Statement followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
We may disclose personal information that we collect or that you provide under the following circumstances:
1. Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
2. Business Transaction
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your personal data may be transferred.
3. Other Cases
We may disclose your information also:
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to fulfil the purpose for which you provide it;
- for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent in any other cases;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, or others.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification if your information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object to our processing of your personal data;
- the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to be provided with a copy of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information.
If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
We may update our Privacy Statement from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Statement on this page and updating the “effective date” at the top of this Privacy Statement. You are advised to review this Privacy Statement periodically for any changes. Changes to this Privacy Statement are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.