Penn Affinity II Reel
The all-new PENN Affinity II reel features a strong but lightweight graphite frame with graphite side-plates, a forged and machined Long-stroke aluminium spool with line capacity rings, 6+1 stainless steel shielded ball bearings for smoothness under heavy retrieve pressure, a powerful but smooth HT-100 carbon fibre drag system, rotor brake, and a manual bale-arm. Built-in slow oscillation gives incredible line-lay over the spool for ultra-long-range casting performance with both braid and mono lines, plus the reel offers two line clips and is saltwater resistant to minimise long term corrosion. Ideal for all long-distance angling.
AFFINITY II 7000 LC CUSTOM CARBON | BIG PIT Reel
The Affinity II 7000 LC Custom Carbon is a Big Pit Reel for carp anglers and beach anglers who want to cast far. This strong but light mill has a perfect line bearing, sealed stainless steel bearings and fine HT-100 carbon Drag.
- Lightweight graphite frame and sideplatesool
- Forged and machined Longstroke aluminum spool
- HT-100™ carbon fiber drag washers
- 6+1 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Line Capacity Rings
- Two line clips
- Manual bailarm; Slow Oscillation; Rotor Brake
- Saltwater Resistant
- Machined One Touch screw in handle; Including wooden handleknob